Call for testing: Preview candidate available

George Farris farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Thu Mar 10 10:41:14 CST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 13:24 +0000, Juan Jesus Ojeda Croissier wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 10:08, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > Install CD images: http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily/current/
> > Live CD images   : http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/
> >
> > Barring showstopper bugs, this set of images will represent the Hoary
> > Preview.  Please test them and report the results here, success or failure.

I'm getting a "Totem could not startup", "Resource busy or not
available" when trying to start totem from the menu.

I have totem and totem-gstreamer installed, esd running, and most
gstreamer plugins including ffmpeg installed.

George Farris   farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Malaspina University-College

As with the rail barons of the past:
There is no reason why the computer industry should have to put up
with 'private standards' any longer. The word 'incompatible' is a
dirty word. It's time to run those who insist on using it out of the
business.