Menu protocol.

George Farris farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Wed Mar 9 13:54:49 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 19:52 +0000, Mike Hearn wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:54:33 -0800, George Farris wrote:
> > OK. Just out of curiosity can you point me to docs that explain the top
> > level Applications menu?
>
> Sure, try here:
>
>    http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/
>
> thanks -mike

Thanks Mike, I thought of that about three seconds after I hit the send
button:-)

George Farris   farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Malaspina University-College

As with the rail barons of the past:
There is no reason why the computer industry should have to put up
with 'private standards' any longer. The word 'incompatible' is a
dirty word. It's time to run those who insist on using it out of the
business.