PHP5

Ruben Vermeersch ruben at Lambda1.be
Wed Mar 9 05:56:10 CST 2005

Appearantly, dotdeb.org has some packages, source pkgs can be found
here:

http://sources.dotdeb.org/debian/php5/

I'm not sure how good these are, but they might be sufficient for me to
get working. I'm not proposing PHP5 for main or anything, but the option
to start developing in PHP5 with Ubuntu would be a good addition.

--
Ruben Vermeersch
http://www.Lambda1.be/