User Assistant project

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 8 15:18:59 CST 2005

<quote who="John Richard Moser">

> I should have made it more clear that the above comments were sublimely
> opinionated and based on my personal preference and do not reflect any
> consideration of the ubuntu development team.

You don't need to add a disclaimer such as this to mails that should've been
posted off list, or in accordance with the code of conduct in the first
place. Please don't do it again.

- Jeff

--
gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th            http://live.gnome.org/Canberra2005

    "Not to mention that there's simply no way to explain what a 'window
   manager' is without descending into 'PC Load Letter?!' technobabble."
                             - Havoc Pennington