Translations?

Martin Willemoes Hansen mwh at sysrq.dk
Tue Mar 8 10:40:05 CST 2005

tir, 08 03 2005 kl. 17:09 +0100, skrev Viktor Stansvik:
> So, now that the GNOME 2.10 packages have started to drop in, shouldn't
> more and more of my system become translated? I wonder because I see
> that gedit is updated to 2.10, and I know that it's translated to
> Swedish but nonetheless it's not when I run it.

I feel that there is something wrong with the translation method of
Ubuntu, like Gnome has been translated to Danish 100%, at least for the
packages available here:
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/da/index.html

But fx Nautilus 2.10.0 is using som old danish translations, not the
ones shiped with Nautilus 2.10.0, im running array CD 6 with all the
latest updates as of today.

I know that the translations has been split from the packages and I am
worried about translations getting out of sync.

Happy hacking!
--
Martin Willemoes Hansen