User Assistant project

nico.palau nico.palau at laposte.net
Tue Mar 8 03:48:21 CST 2005

Hello !
I don't know if i'm in the right place to post.
I'm programming a User Assistant for another Linux distribution
( http://www.octoz.org ). 2 others Linux distributions are
interested for the
moment.
The assistant is aimed at helping the new users which are not
used to use
Linux. You can see a few screenshots here :
http://www.octoz.org/screenshots/toz1.jpg ,
http://www.octoz.org/screenshots/toz2.jpg ,
http://www.octoz.org/screenshots/toz3.jpg and
http://www.octoz.org/screenshots/toz4.jpg .
If you want, i can create a Ubuntu version. You only need to
provide me with
some pictures of what you want the user assistant looks like
(for the Octoz
project, it's a frog).
Tell me if you are interested.
I find that Ubuntu distribution is really good. You've made a
good job !

PS : the source code is not yet available. I need some
pictures and when it
will be ready, i'll provide you with the source code and the
installation
instructions. Of course i'm ok for any help !