tla-load-dirs to rebuild for Python 2.4

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Mon Mar 7 02:42:14 CST 2005

Hi Hervé,

Am Donnerstag, den 24.02.2005, 22:37 +0100 schrieb Hervé Cauwelier:
> I've done it here so I can use tla-buildpackage. You'll probably have to
> restrict the dependencies so that the modified tla-buildpackage for
> Hoary depends on the modified load-dirs-common and both depend on Python
> 2.4.

just managed to do the transition of tla-load-dirs today. (haddock,
libgmp3 and the rest were finally available for AMD64 too). It should
hit the mirrors soon.

-- snip --
tla-load-dirs (1.0.15ubuntu1) hoary; urgency=low

  * Updated Build-Depends-Indep for Python 2.4 transititon
  * changed Standards Version to 3.6.1

 -- Daniel Holbach <dh at mailempfang.de>  Mon, 07 Mar 2005 08:50:53 +0100
-- snip --

Have a nice day,