Help with yelp

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 6 04:06:42 CST 2005

<quote who="Matt Zimmerman">

> > When SuSE is started for the first time this screen is displayed. The
> > user can  to disable it for next logon. In addition I think that having
> > an ubuntu icon on the desktop will add the brand. I am not sure how they
> > developed this.
> >
> > With regard to FAQ and Quick Guide. Somebody who know Yelp needs to do
> > it.  We don't seem to know how it can be done.
>
> The documentation team needs some assistance from someone familiar with
> Yelp; can anyone help them out?

It would probably be best to do this outside Yelp, with a 'run once' feature
in the session manager (and ideally, run once per version, too). This kind
of thing doesn't really belong in Yelp itself.

- Jeff

--
gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th            http://live.gnome.org/Canberra2005

    100% Pure Slashdot Wisdom: "Source code gives a whole new meaning to
                              free software."