multiverse/dvd::rip - missing dependencies

psypher dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Sun Mar 6 03:54:37 CST 2005

man i wished that was the solution. if you got it working that way
please write more detailed instructions cos I have tried everything
from this INCOMPLETE howto at this thread:
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=548&highlight=dvdrip. No
transcode is in the marillat sources but more dependencies have
problems when you try to install it

If you have any ideas pls carry on at that thread. I have been waiting
for over a week for someone to reply. As far as I can tell it states on
the ubuntu multimedia howto that transcode packages just does not work
on ubuntu.

--
psypher