Array CD 6

punkass dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Sat Mar 5 02:45:26 CST 2005

Matt Zimmerman Wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 04:38:17AM -0500, punkass wrote:
>
> > Only thing I thought was wierd was I selected Canadian as my
> keyboard
> > layout and I ended up with some french keys...though not a big deal
> as
> > I just opened up Keyboard Prefs and selected US English.
>
> Do you have a Canadian keyboard or a US keyboard?
>
> --
> - mdz

I have a Logitech keyboard that was purchased in Canada, not sure if
that makes it a 'Canadian' keyboard or not.  The problem seemed to be
the same as above where the / key was giving me french 'e' .

Oh and one other thing I have noticed, if I download something from
firefox to the desktop it does not show up, but it is there as I can
see it with the command line. The same thing happens when I extract
something from FileRoller.
It does not show up until I open my Home folder, goto Desktop then hit
Refresh. (not sure if there is a way I can directly refresh the
desktop)

thanks.

--
punkass