Array CD 6

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 3 12:03:47 CST 2005

<quote who="Martin Willemoes Hansen">

> 3. The GNOME backgrounds which is supposed to be part of Gnome 2.10 is
> missing :( It would be nice to have them included by default, maybe they
> are available from synaptic, did not check that out sorry.

They'll be in our supported set, but won't be installed by default. Look
forward to some new Ubuntu artwork for hoary. :-)

> 5. It would be really nice if GDM could log the newly created user in by
> default ie. skipping the GDM login screen.

We won't enable an unauthenticated user login by default.

- Jeff

--
gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th            http://live.gnome.org/Canberra2005

    "So: Stop selling software. Give it away. Work out some other way to
   make money, because pretending it's not replicable is not it. Profit."
                               - Martin Pool