Array CD 6

Thibaut Varene faucon.millenium at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:10:30 CST 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:00:32 +0000, Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Errata:
>
>   * The ia64 live CD is broken, since the cloop root filesystem image
>     hasn't built properly for several weeks. The current blocking issue
>     (which will probably also affect the install CD) is that
>     mozilla-firefox crashes while trying to register chrome.

As I mentionned in my previous email, the issue only happens when
registering a language locale support in firefox. Firefox itself works
just fine, so I suspect the issue is elsewhere.

As a side note, i *need* help to fix it.

T-Bone

--
Thibaut VARENE
Ubuntu, Debian and Kernel Hacker

FORTUNE PROVIDES QUESTIONS FOR THE GREAT ANSWERS: #19
A:      To be or not to be.
Q:      What is the square root of 4b^2?