New Zope & Plone packages for hoary

finegus dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Wed Mar 2 19:08:05 CST 2005

Hi,
I installed zope and plone from sources. My only regret is that I
didn't do it that way from the start, it was much easier. One of the
reasons I choose ubuntu (this week) was that I was wanted to use
apt-get..  :-({|=

I presume I've hit a bug, but I don't know how to describe it.. Could I
ask someone from this thread to log the bug?

At a very minimum, I'd love to see if could test this behaviour... that
is, can't apt-get plone from a fresh installation of warty or hoary,

are these threads related:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=16320&highlight=plone

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=10556&highlight=plone

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=12120&highlight=plone