final hoary testing report

Ben Aldrich vrecan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:38:23 CST 2005

a few things I noticed while testing is the new samba startup script
doesn't get run if your network is hooked up, really annoying for us
notebook users / wireless users.

Samba browsing through nautilus seems to be completly broken, nothing
is viewable, sometimes if you know the exact name of the system and
the share it will let you in but if its not password protected like
most windows shares then it wont let you in until you put a random
pass and name in.