information wanted - thanks from anburaja

anbu raja anburaja80 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 20 11:28:10 CDT 2005

Respected Sir,

        i'm anburaja from INDIA.

        also now i'm working as a networking administrator in
Nehru Memorial College.

        i got your budle of os cd's today dated(20-06-2005)

        really thankyou sir.

        immediately i had installed your ubuntu os for intel
x86.

        os successfully installed, but mouse not working.

        also please send to me the shortcut key's of ubantu for
intel x86.

        please send me the ubantu intel x86 materials.

        because now i'm ready to install 200 desktop pc's.

        but i don't know the full commands as well as working
statergy.

        so please send me the os materials as soon as possible.

        i can't believe it is possible.

        but you are all do this.

        please keep it & do well.

        i wish you to all to take this Tremendous work.

        once again thanks for your worthful work.

        waiting for your reply.

                    - anburaja