Question for Integration

dave walker dave at mudsite.com
Mon Jun 20 11:21:42 CDT 2005

jorge o. castro wrote:

> dave walker wrote:
> > Before we started creating one, we wanted to ask
>
>> why this does not exist.  Is there something we are not seeing, or
>> has no one ever done this before?
>

> Look at evolution-data-server.
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/evolution-data-server/
>
> There's a gaim plugin (I think it's shipped by default), gnomemeeting
> uses it, as well as some other applications.

Thanks for the info.  I guess I wanted something not as dependent on
evolution as it.  People like myself stay away from installing anything
with evoluton in the name, and my friend who uses WindowMaker with
Mail.app.  I guess we could take it and make it less dependant, and make
the api compatable with it.

--
dave