OpenOffice.org2 update?

Ondrej Sury ondrej at sury.org
Thu Jun 16 13:55:14 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 12:20 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> On do, 2005-06-16 at 12:02 +0200, Ondrej Sury wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > haven't found answer in Wiki nor Google, so I am asking here.
> >
> > Is there progress on updating OOo2 to latest version?  Ubuntu's version
> > of OOo2 is lagging several version behind upstream...
>
> Only for Breezy. Hoary is stable now and will not change apart from
> security fixes.

I was speaking about Breezy...

I have noticed that there are some changes in library names (libgcjawt
rename to libjawt)

Right now I am compiling ooo-build-1.9.108 base debian packages, but it
takes ages and if something breaks, that it's not that easy to fix.

I will submit patch to bugzilla if it will end with success.

Ondrej
--
Ondrej Sury <ondrej at sury.org>