New package tesseracttrainer-0.1.4 needs packager

ubuntu at mushware.com ubuntu at mushware.com
Wed Jun 15 05:49:14 CDT 2005

Hi,

I've written a package called Tesseract Trainer.  It appears to work and is
getting a reasonable response here:

http://www.happypenguin.org/show?Tesseract%20Trainer

The problem is that I don't have time to go through the Ubuntu package
building process myself, as I'm going to be writing more stuff.  So, if
somebody would like to package it for me I'd be very grateful.  Hopefully
it's a case of taking the Mandrake .spec file and adapting it.  If you fancy
the job, a selection of source packages can be found at
http://mushware.com/dload.php?action=category
<http://mushware.com/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=7> &cat_id=7.

Yours,

Andy Southgate