mobility and firewall

Ante Karamatić ivoks at grad.hr
Fri Jun 3 05:32:03 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 22:56 -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> The Firewalls proposal, like most of the other remaining Ubuntu
> specifications, is available for funding as a bounty arrangement, open to
> anyone from the community who is capable of implementing it.

I have some ideas about doing easy blocking non-P2P protocols. This
could be done on a application layer (layer 7). Filtering would be very
easy (I have this deployed on couple of locations, easy to maintain,
easy to set-up).

Who do I have to contact to get in FirewallTeam?

--
Ante Karamatic|--|ivoks(@)grad.hr|--|PGP: D3BDA225
http://master.grad.hr/~ivoks/|--|ICQ: 64631782