More importing from Debian before Breezy release

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sun Jul 24 06:29:41 CDT 2005

Will there be any more importing of packages to Multiverse from Debian
Sid before Breezy is released?

The reason I'm asking is that the package sl-modem-daemon still has a
bug in Breezy, even though the package has been fixed in Debian Sarge
(there has been no regression on this in Debian Sid).

The problem is the nature of the dependency on sl-modem-modules-new.
This package should not be required, instead it should be handled as it
is in Debian Sarge. (Bug 469 in Malone.)

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination is out of focus.
     -- Mark Twain