breezy preseed and mirror settings

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Fri Jul 22 22:36:13 CDT 2005

Something changed in the last few months.

"failed to fetch http://.archive.ubuntu.com/release/dist/Release.gbg" and other
similar things.

Notice the dot before archive - that and the fact that I expected it to use
192.168.1.7 are what I find odd.

$ grep mirror /var/www/preseed-breezy.cfg
d-i     mirror/country          string enter information manually
d-i     mirror/http/hostname    string 192.168.1.7
d-i     mirror/http/directory   string /ubuntu/breezy
d-i     mirror/suite            string breezy
d-i     mirror/http/proxy       string
# Choose the Ubuntu mirror to use:
# d-i     apt-setup/mirror        select  archive.ubuntu.com
d-i     apt-setup/mirror        select  192.168.1.7
# Ubuntu archive mirror:
# d-i     mirror/http/mirror      select  archive.ubuntu.com
d-i     mirror/http/mirror      select 192.168.1.7

This is the preseed file I used for Hoary.  Where can I find the file that is used
for the interactive Breezy instal?

Carl Karsten