Testing/Experimental Packages in Universe

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 22 04:01:11 CDT 2005

Le mercredi 20 juillet 2005 à 13:38 +0200, Stephan Hermann a écrit :

> What I want to discuss is, are you ok with those packages (speaking to
> main maintainers :))) or do you have any objections?

Hi,

How are the bugs going to be maintained? Some bug can apply to both
stable and CVS versions or only to the CVS.

What is the interest for such with regular new versions (like gaim) out
of getting a bug flood?

There is some cool stuff not packaged yet, and I'm sure there is plenty
of packages that could use some work before starting to play with
unstable versions.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher