Breezy usability testing?

Marco Cabizza mc at newglobal.it
Wed Jul 20 20:42:34 CDT 2005

this is not a solution indeed, "browser mode" is no longer to be used,
in my opinion. spatial browsing is faster and cleaner, there's nothing
you either can't do OR forces you to using browser mode, and with the
new nautilus 2.11 tree mode things get even better.

shift+doubleclick on folders does solve the problem..

marco