URGENT BreezyGoal Updates ASAP please
janew at hbd.com
Tue Jul 19 04:21:56 CDT 2005
I got a very bad response to my last message - but it was posted the day
the message server was down, so I'm re porting....
Many thanks to everyone who has been conscientiously updating their
As you should know by now the feature freeze for the Breezy Release is
on 11 August 2005 - that's less than one month from now. (For more info
on the release cycle see: http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/ReleaseCycle)
* We now have 1 goal listed as tested (well done fabbione!) and
* A further 5 are listed as completed.
Remember if they have been through their testing and/or have been
accepted for inclusion in Breezy you can move them through to
Tested/Implemented as appropriate.
The vast majority of the goals are listed as WIP (work In progress), and
some are still concerningly listed as Pending (indicating work has not
Please make sure the progress notes are up to date, and also let us know
asap if there is likely to be any problem with progressing this goal to
completed before the code freeze.
Please head over to:
1. Make sure your status indicator is up to date.
2. Add a line or 2 to the notes section of your BreezyGoal to ensure
that it's reflecting the current activity on that goal, so that we all
know where it stands, and
3. Prefix your comment with the date, so we can easily see when
last a goal was updated.
4. Please ensure you do this weekly from now on, as the pressure is
mounting to complete these goals on time.
Thanks again for all the effort and co-operation so far.
mobile: +27 83 779 7800
More information about the ubuntu-devel