[Fwd: Re: Further wiki cleaning]

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 18 06:04:02 CDT 2005

<quote who="Jane Weideman">

> > At the very least keep them around till Hoary is unsupported.
>
> How about storing them in an archive section?

The wiki is an archive. ;-) If they're left unlinked, or linked in a "for
historical interest" section, that's pretty reasonable.

Perhaps we could create a category for old content.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit 2005: October 8th-10th         http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
      couldn't hunt you down and righteously kick your ass to feed my
          newfound cannabalism." - Darwinian System Administration