[Suggestion] Highlights for the taskbar

Øivind Hoel oivind.hoel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 02:49:14 CDT 2005

The urgent stuff is working just fine in breezy at the moment: Apps
like synaptic make the relevant application list item flash when they
require user action, and gaim (with the notification plugin enabled)
does the same on newly arrived messages (ala msn messenger in
windows).

All hail whoever finally made this happen ;)