Installing smeg as the default menu editor?

André dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Sat Jul 16 03:53:35 CDT 2005

Hi,

i don't think that it really is a "problem" but it would be nicer to be
able to click with the right mouse button on the menu and have the
choice to edit it there.

An idea for usage:

Right click on the menu, choose "Edit this menu". Smeg will be opened
like normally just in the menu you choosed.

Don't get me wrong. I love this editor and really would like to see it
as the default. It offers everything i need. That just would be another
nice-to-have feature :-)

Happily using smeg and just giving his 2 cents

André

--
André