RSS in Hoary

Jan Morén jan.moren at lucs.lu.se
Wed Jul 13 17:42:45 CDT 2005

ons 2005-07-13 klockan 06:37 -0400 skrev macewan:
> http://sage.mozdev.org/
>
> Sage, the Firefox RSS extension, works well as a quick and easy RSS
> reader. One of the nice features is that can scan a site that you are
> reading to locate the RSS feed address and automaticly add the link.

I second sage as an excellent reader.

For me the great benefit is that I don't need yet another application up
and running just to check on some communications channel. With browser,
email, IRC, Skype ... it's getting too much and too cluttered already.

--
Tel. (Japan) 090-3622 8920            Dr. Jan Morén (mr)
Sweden: +46-31 360 7723               Dept. of Cognitive Science