firstboot

Juan Jesús Ojeda Croissier juanjesus.ojeda at hispalinux.es
Wed Jul 13 12:20:10 CDT 2005

Hi guys ;-)

I'm interested on knowing how the things are going with the firstboot. I
was thinking (as we talk down there in the udu) about use the firstboot
for the UbuntuExpress, or reuse its code. That's why ask it.

I was checking the current code and I saw something similar to I was
thinking for the express, but I was wondering if the pygtk
implementation is going to be like now is (each step in a diferente
dialog) or in a single wizard dialog with different steps.

And also I have 2 question about this matter:
- Is it possible to preseed the firstboot?
- can you explain to me again the diferente between the 'firstboot' and
'/sbin/unconfigured.sh' or '/sbin/setup.sh'?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.
Bye

--
Juanje Ojeda Croissier

http://juanje.blogalia.com