"Bug buddy" 's future in Ubuntu ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Jul 13 02:30:12 CDT 2005

> Bug Buddy does one *very* useful thing: it submits backtraces for
> crashes, which can be vital in helping developers fix the bugs that
> cause crashes.

Hmmm, yes. I think my main point/concern was a problem of GUI
redundancy, not back-end functionality.
So it would be great if, when a crash occurs, a "Malone" branded bug
assistant pops up, and offers to report a bug in Malone, and attaches
the backtrace.

As a first step, maybe simply re-brand the bug-buddy GUI to make it look
like a Malone component. Then later, truly integrate it into the Malone
system.

--
Vince