md5 mismatch for openjade & libsndfile1

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Jul 7 22:22:13 CDT 2005

> Is that using "us.archive.ubuntu.com"?  You could try other mirrors (ca.*
> uk.*, fr.*, etc) to see if that gets you better throughput.

Don't bother wit the French mirrors. I might be in France but I have yet
to see this mirror work properly if just once. I have always had nothing
but problems with it. On the other hand, the main/UK server has been
simply perfect 100% of the time. First thing I do when installing Ubuntu
is edit sources.list to switch to the UK server...
That said, France being a large country, and me being located not too
far from England, chances are that I am actually physically closer to
the UK server than the French one. Either that, or the French server is
technically not up to the job ??

--
Vince