A proposal: Acabuntu

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 6 09:38:18 CDT 2005

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 05.07.2005, 19:11 +0200 schrieb Roberto Rosselli Del
Turco:
> I know about an Edubuntu project, which is similar albeit with a
> different focus. If anyone is willing to start working on Acabuntu,
> please contact me, I'd like to work on such a project!
hmm, seems the definition was notclear enough, but one goal of edubuntu
is to provide a base for derived educational distros, so even if we dont
target the university in our first 3 releases, we should provide you a
good base to build acabuntu on ;) to do that, it would be nice to know
the requirements you you have for such a base.

for further discussion you might want to subscribe to the edubuntu-devel
list where a lot of people from academical organizations are subscribed
already.

ciao
	oli