Colony CD 2

Øivind Hoel oivind.hoel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:38:24 CDT 2005

Okay, I think I've narrowed it down. Both single user and normal
2.6.12 (386 and 686) kernels fail me - the computer simply shuts down
after "Starting hotplug" is displayed on screen.

I'm now in the 2.6.10 kernel left from hoary, and I can boot just fine
with that. Anyone know where I should go from here in debugging this?