MOTU report - issue 5

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Sun Jul 3 07:55:23 CDT 2005

Hi,

some additions to the report:

On Saturday 02 July 2005 11:56, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> The C++ transition [2] is nearly over, thanks to a lot of helpers:
> you guys rock! (StephanHermann (\sh) rocked the buildds quite
> heavily. :-))
>
> 	[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CxxLibraryList

I just compiled a new List from http://wiki.ubuntu.com/CxxLibraryList,
you can find at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FinishedUniverseLibraries a
list which shows finished libs and outstanding work.

Please update both lists for universe cxx transition. If there are any
showstoppers (like aqsis, gnuradio-core etc.), please discuss this
matter on #ubuntu-motu. We have to get done with this work.

And can somebody point out a schedule time for a complete test rebuild
so we can find out the other libs which are not working properly or
doesn't show up on those lists.

Thx and Bye :)

\sh
--