Array CD 3

Kevin Varnerin varnerin at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 22 17:32:12 CST 2005

Mr. Watson,

I have trying to install Ubuntu on my pc for quite awhile.  I have three
disk drives in my system.  The first is Maxtor 200GB  SATA with windows XP,
the Second is another Maxtor 200 GB SATA used to backup my data files.  And
the third is a Hitachi 200 GB IDE that I am intending to use for Ubuntu.
However, every time I install Ubuntu, for some reason Grub does not seem to
modify the MBR on the SATA drive.  I was able to install Ubuntu if is was
the only operating system on my computer.  The problem is when I have
windows XP on SATA.

Any suggestions on how to make this work for me?

Thank you,
Kevin