Facilitation of BIOS flash upgrades. [update-grub]

Karl Hegbloom hegbloom at pdx.edu
Sun Jan 23 16:10:21 CST 2005

My initial experiments and positive feedback from the list say that I
should certainly develop this concept into a usable, customizable, and
well documented package.

I have midterm exams first part of the week, and really need to be
looking after that right now.  After Tuesday, I will have a little more
free time, and will dedicate an hour or so a day to this task.

I'll extend this thread to keep you informed of my progress, and will
ask questions if I have them.

--
Karl Hegbloom <hegbloom at pdx.edu>