gcursor (was: Congratulations, Oliver Grawert! )

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Thu Jan 20 16:20:34 CST 2005

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 20.01.2005, 13:36 +0000 schrieb Paul Sladen:
> ...the upload is 'gcursor'.
>
> Out of interest, does this enable modifying/altering the new libXcursor
> files?  I ended up writing a short Python program yesterday to pull them
> apart after not finding anything else.
it sets a gconf key (new since gnome 2.8 i think) to set the cursor
theme and manages the installation of the tgz files in ~/.icons
unfortunately you currently have to log out and in again to make the
changes work...
... i think its the best interim solution until (if ever) this feature
gets implemented in the control center dialog.

ciao
	oli