Live CD update (i386, amd64, powerpc)

Danilo Piazzalunga danilopiazza at libero.it
Sat Jan 15 13:37:18 CST 2005

Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I'm not sure how generic jigdo is, but the live CD isn't composed of many
> smaller files, much less .deb files, so I'm not sure that this can work.

Ok. Thanks for your explanation.

> We are investigating ways to make the image more rsyncable, though.

It's really impressive to realize the amount of devotion you and your fellow
developers are showing about this distro: you are always trying to smooth all
the rough edges, most of the time you guys have already solved a problem even
*before* any user starts to notice :-)
Even more importantly, you make users feeling they are welcome, and that is
the feeling which holds the community together.

--
Danilo Piazzalunga                     +--------------------+
PGP Key available at subkeys.pgp.net   | Linux User #245762 |