beagle

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Mon Jan 3 08:01:56 CST 2005

<quote who="Chris Jones">

> http://www.gnome.org/projects/beagle/
>
> Beagle is working really well on my machine, almost all the dependancies
> are in universe.  Is there any chance it could be in hoary??

We're actively tracking it (thus its almost completeness in universe), but
it's pretty unlikely that it will be supported in hoary (it's targeted for
release around the same time as the Preview, and it's not a feature goal).

However, it might be in hoary universe, in preparation for the next
release...

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

            What did the sausage say to the tomato at breakfast?
               "There's not mushroom this morning, is there?"