Mozilla Thunderbird

Jonathan Schemoul jonathan.schemoul at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:02:30 CST 2005

Hi,

It would be really great in fact, but the problem is that a lot of
sotware depends on the evolution libs and diverse stuff (especially in
the latest Gnomes...).
So, maybe we should check first if it won't be an issue factor for the
beginners... (for the others it won't be a problem because there is
just to install evolution etc... using synaptic or apt-get manually) .

An interesting problem and question, and it would really be a nice
thing to have mozilla-thunderbird the defacto choice for mail, but why
not wait for mozilla lightning ? (thunderbird + sunbird tight
integration into one software)

Cordially,
Jonathan Schemoul