Release status update (or, Hoary and you)

Nick Loeve ubuntu at trickie.org
Wed Feb 23 21:13:21 CST 2005

Hello!

As an aside... could the people responsible for the Hoary Goals please
review the Hoary Release Notes, and let me know if there are items that
should have more of a blurb, are not going to be included in Hoary, or
if i am missing contributors.

A HTML preview is available at
http://people.ubuntu.com/~mako/docteam/release-notes/ReleaseNotes.html

When you all have a chance that is :)

Matt, i will take out USplash and Launchpad Integration.

Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> The current status of existing release goals is outlined here:
>
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/HoaryGoals
>
> The following original Hoary goals (and others,
> see HoaryGoals) are officially deferred to the next release:
>
> - USplash (sorry, folks, but it didn't make the cut)
> - Launchpad integration (server-side infrastructure isn't ready yet)

Cheers,
;) trickie (Nick Loeve)
Ubuntu Documentation Team