OpenOffice.org2.0 database application

Juan Jesús Ojeda Croissier juanjesus.ojeda at hispalinux.es
Wed Feb 23 04:23:30 CST 2005

Mensaje citado por Teófilo Ruiz Suárez <teo at debian.org>:

> Hi all.

Hi Teo ;)

> I've been playing with the OOo 2.0 packaging in Hoary and, as far as I could
> look, I've not found the database application.

Well, I guess those guys from OOO didn't put it as separate app, like the rest.
I mean, differents bins and differents packages. 'cause if you go to the "Tools
-> Options..." you can see the OpenOffice.org Base, and there the differents
databases and connections.
And after you've in "View -> Data Sources" (or F4) the Databases with the
"queries", "forms" and so on. And I guess (like always, 'cause it's crashing
all the time to me) at "Edit -> Exchange Database..." have something to say
about the topic...

Anyway, that's still weird and not very clear enough. At least, for me. Or maybe
I'm wrong and there is another package with this stuff. I don't know....

Greetings

--
Juanje Ojeda Croissier (aka Kakutsi)

http://metadistros.hispalinux.es