Crack in Array 5 -- Enter your full name

Gustavo Franco gustavorfranco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:04:05 CST 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:18:30 +0100, José Francisco Ibarra
<josefrancisco.ibarra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello:
> Installing Ubuntu Array 5, when you have to put your full name, if you
> name is same of my name José Francisco, when you put é, enviorenment
> crash, and then you can´t delete name and you have to intall from 0. I
> think is a bug with caracters é, í, ... Spanish letters.

Hi Jose,

These aren't spanish letters and of course it isn't a spanish only problem.

'The acute accent (´) is a diacritic mark used in written French,
Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan, Greek, Welsh, Hungarian, Faroese,
Icelandic, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Vietnamese, Dutch,
Irish Gaelic, Croatian, Navajo and other languages.'

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_accent

--
Gustavo Franco