Any word on Intel i865 video support?

Jonathan Schemoul jonathan.schemoul at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:29:44 CST 2005

Hi,

Yes I had the same problem, because of the kernel compiled without
some i865 stuff, so I had to recompile the kernel myself to have this
working (I also had to recompile because the acpi stuff doesn't work
with my laptop under ubuntu, even if it works perfectly with fedora),
and now everything works perfectly :)

Maybe it can help you... :)

Jonathan Schemoul