Menus in Hoary/Gnome2.9

Jerry Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Sun Feb 13 23:31:15 CST 2005

I should have left off the "What would Apple do!" part. I apologize. It
was unnecessary. Either way, the editor is gone. I suspect a lot of
people (developers included) never even realized the menus were editable
without the nautilus applications:/// sillyness, but directly in the
menu itself.

I got over it and started writing .desktop files on my own.

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi at larvalstage.net>