Suggestion: bugs that I comment on appear in "my bugs"

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 10 19:17:50 CST 2005

<quote who="Lex Hider">

> Currently every time I add a comment to a bug I have to add myself to CC
> so I can track what's going on with it.
>
> What do people think of expanding the "my bugs" list on bugzillla from:
> bugs I created, to bugs I have commented or created.

'My Bugs' is used all the time by developers for 'bugs assigned to me'. If
you search for bugs you've commented on or have assigned, you can save the
search and get a nice link for it down the bottom. Probably best to do that
than change the default query for 'My Bugs'.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

    "Learning and doing is the true spirit of free software -- learning
   without doing gets you academic sterility, and doing without learning
    is all too often the way things are done in proprietary software." -
                                Raph Levien