Ubuntu On SPARC

Zac Brown zbrown at physika.org
Thu Feb 10 06:30:27 CST 2005

Not to say you shouldn't want the Ubuntu SPARC release, but which
release did you use for your SPARC machine when you tried Debian? If you
use Woody, you could backport to a relatively new release of xfree86,
the version is 4.2.1, it'd be better than using the RPM based distro
IMHO. Just a thought, though its possible you could probably find older
versions of the XFree86 packages I'd think ;)

--
Zac Brown <zbrown at physika.org>