gnome BT Client gripe

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) shot at shot.pl
Tue Feb 8 16:52:17 CST 2005

Hello.

John Richard Moser:

> Jeff Waugh wrote:

> > Perhaps the servers you are talking to do not
> > correctly set the mimetype of the torrent files?
>
> http://bt.ocremix.org/files/OCR01001_to_OCR01250.torrent

shot at desaxe:~$ curl -Is http://bt.ocremix.org/files/OCR01001_to_OCR01250.torrent | grep Content-Type

This is what Jeff meant - it's a problem on ocremix.org's side, not
Ubuntu's Torrent client's fault. Suggest them to fix it; they're
supposedly running Apache 2 on Gentoo, so something like adding

AddType application/x-bittorrent .torrent

to httpd.conf and an Apache restart should fix it for them.

Cheers,
-- Shot
--
                I'm locked in a maze of little projects, all of
                which suck.   -- Chris 'Saundo' Saunderson, asr