Hoary gtk-gnutella broken on amd64

Donald Scorgie DonScorgie at Blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 13:46:26 CST 2005

Hi,

I ran into this on i386 as well.  The problem as far as I can tell is
that the current stable version of gtk-gnutella doesn't work with gtk
2.6 as gtk-gnutella defines a progress cell renderer which was added to
gtk in 2.6.

This appears to have been fixed in CVS.

Hope this helps
Don