Python version in Debian vs. Ubuntu?

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Thu Feb 3 13:01:40 CST 2005

hi,

Am Freitag, den 21.01.2005, 11:03 +0000 schrieb Thom May:
> > Thom, would you fix it?
> Would someone care to suggest some useful text? Do the MOTU have a preffered
> system for dealing with bugs? Once I have some replacement text, I'll fix
> the page up straight away.
> -T

i talked to bradb on irc about it, and he told me malone would be ready
in some (one or two ?) weeks, so i would suggest to wait for the signal
from the malone guys and start using it then. until then the bugs should
go to ubuntu-users like they already did in the past from the reportbug
submissions.

ciao
	oli